- All goods remain the property of Fit Filtration until paid in full.
- As all our products are bespoke and custom made for each customer all deposits are non refundable if the customer decides to cancel the order once the materials have been bought/ordered and is down to the owner of Fit Filtrations final decision.
- Any bespoke product which has developed a fault is a return to base for a repair or if possible an onsite repair will be carried out if the fault is down to a manufacturing fault..
- Any product not built by fit filtration and develops a fault will fall under the product manufacturers warranty.
- . All products once delivered and do not involve a built on site or installation once off the back off out vehicle is the owners responsibility..
- Tank failures or breakages where the tanks are seated on cabinets/stands not built by Fit Filtration will void any warranty unless the stand has been inspected by Fit Filtration and granted fully suitable.. If the inspection falls short of our recommended build for the stand then using your own supplied stand is at your own risk…
- Warranty on tanks covers the seals on the tanks for 2 years providing the tank has been correctly seated and leveled on the stand giving adequate support… The stand MUST be leveled by a competent person to bare the full load of the tank when full and ideally have adjustable feet on to adjust the leveling ass many floors can be uneven….
- Any water or flood damage claims are not covered by Fit Filtration and should be addressed under your own building insurance cover…. Scratches on glass must be visible from 1 meter away to class as a defect and to class for a faulty product or non acceptable product by the customer we will then fix the issue..
- Any damage should be reported within 24 hours of delivery
- Fit Filtration will not be held responsible for products built incorrectly if no hard copy detailed diagram or sketches with sizes etc are not supplied for us to work from/ or are not listed on the supplied invoice
- Cabinets are not covered for water damage or condensation damage if the user has not taken precautions to provide adequate water protection as some of the wood based products are not water proof…
- . If you Report a problem and it can’t be addressed over the phone and we have to call out to your premises to inspect this we will cover the cost if its a manufacturing fault due to Fit Filtration… If the fault is not seen to be a problem related to Fit Filtration then a call out charge will be payable by the customer and calculated at the time of the notification…
Dry Goods Returns Policy:
Dry goods purchased by mail order can be returned if the item has not been used and is in the same packaging and condition as it was sent out and received... We allow upto 14 days for returns with a refund on the item only as any shipping costs will not be refunded unless its a fault of the supplier.. Return shipping is to be covered by the buyer/customer.
If an item is to be returned under warranty this will require a description of the issue, we will speak to the supplier and work out the best procedure to move forward to resolve the issue as soon as possible..