Miracle Mud

£59.99
  • Miracle mud for adding essential marine trace elements
  • Miracle mud for adding essential marine trace elements

Miracle Mud

£59.99

Miracle Mud® is the original refugium mud substrate developed by Leng Sy in late 1989.

“From my previous experience with aragonite sand, I favor the use of Miracle Mud. It appears to provide a different habitat and, quite possibly, nutrients for corals. Over 90% of corals thrive using the EcoSystem Method, as compared to about 50% using the Berlin Method.”

Miracle Mud® is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium®.  Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep waters, and is then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true “MIRACLE.” The mineral and trace element composition is as follows:

Aluminum, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, cesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium.

Benefits

  1. Miracle Mud continuously replenishes the mineral and trace element concentration of the aquarium water, creating the ideal environment for fish, corals and other invertebrates.
  2. Miracle Mud ensures an environment so healthy that it dramatically reverses the effects of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE).

Miracle Mud creates an environment so healthy that even a novice aquarist can have his or her own reef aquarium showpiece, such as the aquarium in the pictures shown below!  This reef aquarium (predominantly stony corals) requires additional supplementation of minerals and trace elements, as described in the ECO Balling Method.  Other types of reef aquariums (soft coral-dominated) will receive sufficient amounts of minerals and trace elements from the Miracle Mud, which is what makes Miracle Mud so unique, and makes keeping and maintaining a reef aquarium so simple! Anyone can have a beautiful reef aquarium regardless of his or her level of experience!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Size:
Variant:
  • Gallery
  • Description

Miracle Mud® is the original refugium mud substrate developed by Leng Sy in late 1989.

“From my previous experience with aragonite sand, I favor the use of Miracle Mud. It appears to provide a different habitat and, quite possibly, nutrients for corals. Over 90% of corals thrive using the EcoSystem Method, as compared to about 50% using the Berlin Method.”

Miracle Mud® is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium®.  Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep waters, and is then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true “MIRACLE.” The mineral and trace element composition is as follows:

Aluminum, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, cesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium.

Benefits

  1. Miracle Mud continuously replenishes the mineral and trace element concentration of the aquarium water, creating the ideal environment for fish, corals and other invertebrates.
  2. Miracle Mud ensures an environment so healthy that it dramatically reverses the effects of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE).

Miracle Mud creates an environment so healthy that even a novice aquarist can have his or her own reef aquarium showpiece, such as the aquarium in the pictures shown below!  This reef aquarium (predominantly stony corals) requires additional supplementation of minerals and trace elements, as described in the ECO Balling Method.  Other types of reef aquariums (soft coral-dominated) will receive sufficient amounts of minerals and trace elements from the Miracle Mud, which is what makes Miracle Mud so unique, and makes keeping and maintaining a reef aquarium so simple! Anyone can have a beautiful reef aquarium regardless of his or her level of experience!