Tropic Marin Sea Salt
Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC
Pure, pharmaceutical grade sea salt containing all trace elements found in natural seawater.
From (osmosis-) water to seawater. Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC is made up of all of the macro elements and trace elements in a natural balance, contained within the ocean, and it is free from artificial additives, nitrates and phosphates. The trace elements remain completely soluble in the mixed crystals. Contains appropriate amounts of bicarbonates which stabilize the aquariums alkalinity and pH.
Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC is an ideal foundation for the care and growth of all marine organisms in an aquarium. Use seawater prepared with Tropic Marin® Sea Salt CLASSIC for regular water changes in your seawater aquarium, to start a new aquarium and to re-equilibrate the pH of a tank.
• Provides the ideal environment for the care of all marine organisms in the aquarium, including even the most sensitive species.
• Contains all major- and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water.
• To maintain the alkalinity in a 9-10° dKH range.
• Stabilizes the pH value.
• High solubility in water.
• Free from nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted chemicals.
• Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts, which has the most stringent quality
control measures for the production of pharmaceuticals.
• Used successfully for many years in zoos, public aquariums and scientific institutions around the world.
Custom Aquarium Builds Available.. Click Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.